Ask A Doctor - abortion - DesiMD Healthcare Services


dear sir men ne meri gf k sath 30 days pahe sex kiya tha nd aaj urine test se pata lga k she's pregnant aur wo abortion nhi kara sakti to koi medicine he jisse ye roka ja sake wo 22 years ki he - Asked by k k on 26-Nov-2014 07:11:20

Answer Count: 1    

  • MBBS
    General Practice
    Languages Known: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu

    Answered by Dr. Ramya Smitha on 26-Nov-2014 09:16:28

    You can use 1st trimester MTP kit available in the market and use the medicines according to the instructions . But before that you have to get a scanning done to check whether it is in the uterus . Kindly meet a local ddoctor who can explain you and counsel you accodingly, Call our helpline to know the best doctor available near your area 

    See Disclaimer
Login to post a reply
  • The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
  • If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
  • In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
  • The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal ( Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
  • If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.