Ask A Doctor - hello - DesiMD Healthcare Services


numbness 23yr male - Asked by J M on 28-May-2014 13:34:31

Answer Count: 1    

  • Internal Medicine

    Answered by Dr. Suneel Vallabhaneni on 28-May-2014 23:35:27

    Please let us know more details about your numbness like - which parts of your body, duration of the symptoms, type of occupation, any recent trauma, any other ongoing medical history like diabetes or vitamin deficiency, any medications which you are on. This would help me better answer your question. Thank you.
    See Disclaimer
Login to post a reply
  • The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
  • If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
  • In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
  • The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal ( Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
  • If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.