Ask A Doctor - Hello sir,I am male 24years old(height 5'7 and.. - DesiMD Healthcare Services


Hello sir,I am male 24years old(height 5'7 and weight 72kg).I have problem with my chest,its bulged. I feel bad whenever i need to remove my shirt in public and feeling shy even to join in gym.Could you please let me know are there any medicines or exercises which can be done at home to reduce the problem. - Asked by p x on 21-Dec-2015 15:57:04

Answer Count: 1    

  • MBBS
    General Practice
    Languages Known: English, Hindi, Telugu

    Answered by Dr. Venkata Rama Krishna K on 21-Dec-2015 19:51:15


    causes for bulge are to be ruled out,most commonly  it can be pectus crainatum ,,,along with this any associated heart, lung problems are to be ruled out,,,,u can try with chest wall brace that applies direct pressure over protruded area,,this produces excellect results ..u can do exercise but there is no evidence of reduction.

    See Disclaimer
Login to post a reply
  • The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
  • If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
  • In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
  • The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal ( Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
  • If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.