Ask A Doctor - Hi sir, I am male 24years(height 5'7 and weight.. - DesiMD Healthcare Services


Hi sir, I am male 24years(height 5'7 and weight 74kg).I have problem with my chest its bulged.I feel bad to remove my shirt in public and feeling bad even to join in gym.Could you please let me know are there any medicines or exercises which can be done at home to reduce this problem.Please help me - Asked by p x on 21-Dec-2015 16:01:10

Answer Count: 1    
Login to post a reply
  • The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
  • If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
  • In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
  • The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal ( Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
  • If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.