Ask A Doctor - I am newly married woman. I have pain in lower abdominal and suffering from night.. - DesiMD Healthcare Services


I am newly married woman. I have pain in lower abdominal and suffering from night fever. - Asked by k x on 03-Jun-2016 06:53:08

Answer Count: 1    

    Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Languages Known: English, Hindi, Bengali

    Answered by Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharyya on 03-Jun-2016 09:16:22

    Hello, Welcome to this forum. You are having lower abdominal pain along with night sweats. Are you having burning sensetion in urine or frequent urination? Then,it could be an urine infection commonly seen in newly married woman ,termed "honey moon cystitis". If it is so,please do a routinr urine testing first and meet your GP. Drink also plenty of water or any fluids.
    See Disclaimer
Login to post a reply

Would you like to consult the doctor privately?

Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharyya
Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharyyaverified Verified
MBBS,DCH,MD | Obstetrics & Gynecology
Languages known: English,Hindi,Bengali
View Full Profile

Rs.99 / $1.7

voice call

Voice Call
Rs.199 / $3.4

video call

Video Call
Rs.299 / $5.1

  • The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
  • If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
  • In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
  • The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal ( Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
  • If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.