Asked by s x on 04-Aug-2016 13:45:31 Answer Count: 1 Disorder Type: Others Login to post a reply
Be it your spouse, that annoying co-worker or that poor unfortunate soul at the airport security line or you yourself, nobody can afford to stand the stench of smelly feet. If you’re in a situation...13/04/2016 by Dr.
Summer is fun time for most part, but for the illnesses in this season. While the season calls for recreational activities, beach outings and celebrations, summer related illnesses like skin...06/04/2016 by Dr.
You're enjoying the stillness of your surroundings, probably reading your favourite novel or watching your favourite serial and this irritating insect hovers around you. You guessed it right, it's a...22/03/2016 by Dr.
Once you drink alcohol, it stays in your bloodstream until it gets flushed out. Excessive consumption can lead to many complications such as impaired vision, coordination, judgement and reaction,...18/03/2016 by Dr.
Breathing and respiration both are essential for living organisms. Many a times, breathing and respiration are mistaken as being the same process, but in fact they are quite different. A closer look...27/02/2016 by Dr.
- The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
- If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
- In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
- The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal (www.desimd.com). Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
- If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.