Ask A Doctor - i m female n i m suffering from endometriosis,i hv multiple cyst in my rubella test is.. - DesiMD Healthcare Services


i m female n i m suffering from endometriosis,i hv multiple cyst in my rubella test is positive.what should i do?is dere any treatment for all this.i want to concieve now but my baby should b normal.m 26yrs old.plz suggest - Asked by b x on 11-Jun-2016 17:19:51

Answer Count: 1    

    Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Languages Known: English, Hindi, Bengali

    Answered by Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharyya on 12-Jun-2016 09:36:57

    Hello, These two problems are not related. For rubella, you need a treatment before conception which could clear it. But if you have endometriosis, you need definite treatment from infertility specialist if there is a problem of conception.
    See Disclaimer
Login to post a reply

Would you like to consult the doctor privately?

Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharyya
Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharyyaverified Verified
MBBS,DCH,MD | Obstetrics & Gynecology
Languages known: English,Hindi,Bengali
View Full Profile

Rs.99 / $1.7

voice call

Voice Call
Rs.199 / $3.4

video call

Video Call
Rs.299 / $5.1

  • The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
  • If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
  • In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
  • The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal ( Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
  • If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.