Ask A Doctor - I m having likoria problem I m a teenager and unmarried girl I want ask that can u suggest me any tablet? and what should we eat and what we should not? - DesiMD Healthcare Services


my age is 17 and I'm unmarried I'm female - Asked by a s on 04-Dec-2014 18:18:03

Answer Count: 1    

  • MBBS
    General Practice
    Languages Known: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu

    Answered by Dr. Ramya Smitha on 05-Dec-2014 08:51:43

    Hi, Leukorrhea (white or yellow discharge from vagina) is majorly due to hormonal imbalance. Other causes are infection of vagina. You can try using Betadine Vaginal Pessary . You can insert this vaginal tablet deep inside vagina .Change it morning and night. if still persisting then you will have to meet a gynaecologist who can give u further advice .Read the instructions properly before using the pessary.

    See Disclaimer
Login to post a reply
  • The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
  • If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
  • In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
  • The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal ( Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
  • If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.