Ask A Doctor - lipid profile - DesiMD Healthcare Services


Kindly provide feed back on my dad's lipid profile report . His age is 50. Thank you! - Asked by a k on 18-Oct-2014 15:22:45

Reports / Images Uploaded

lipid profile_0.png
Answer Count: 2    
  • Answered by Dr. on 18-Oct-2014 17:31:43


    His triglycerides are normal and he requires life style modifications and lipid lowering medications and measures.

    See Disclaimer

  • MD
    Internal Medicine

    Answered by Dr. Srividya Venigalla on 22-Oct-2014 11:16:05

    Dear A.K, 

    You might benefit from getting Suraksha Card - for your father .

    You have a doctor who is available to you and answer your questions

    and will help you in monitoring  him closely. 


    See Disclaimer
Login to post a reply
  • The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
  • If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
  • In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
  • The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal ( Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
  • If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.