Ask A Doctor - Lost condom - DesiMD Healthcare Services


recently had sexual intercourse with my partner and the condom stayed inside my vagina, and I am very scared of what can happen. what do I do please help - Asked by c S on 17-Oct-2014 08:23:25

Answer Count: 2    
  • Answered by Dr. on 17-Oct-2014 11:21:43


    Foreign body in vagina can cause bleeding, discharge difficulty passing urine or pelvic pressure. You can consult your doctor.

    See Disclaimer

  • MD
    Internal Medicine

    Answered by Dr. Srividya Venigalla on 18-Oct-2014 10:54:08

    This can be easily removed by your doctor, if you cannot feel it by self examination. This does need immediate attention, as foreign body in vagina could result in serious infection with fevers, chills, rash and foul smelling discharge. Also make sure you are not at risk of pregnancy . 

    See Disclaimer
Login to post a reply
  • The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
  • If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
  • In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
  • The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal ( Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
  • If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.