Ask A Doctor - what are those dots on my penis? - DesiMD Healthcare Services


I'm a 21yr old male I have noticed dots... the colour of normal penis skin grouped together on a certain area of my Penis surrounding as it looks to be my blood vessel. the dots grouped together are more noticeable when I get a erection & they seem to look slightly bigger too also when I peel it back exposing the head of my penis when erected. I've had it for 3 or 4 years now it's came to me thinking more about its getting to worry me. what are they? what is it that I have? - Asked by T G on 01-Dec-2014 19:17:45

Answer Count: 1    

  • MBBS
    General Practice
    Languages Known: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu

    Answered by Dr. Ramya Smitha on 02-Dec-2014 09:00:07

    These genital papules / lumps are normal and are seen more clearly on erection . Not to worry

    See Disclaimer
Login to post a reply
  • The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
  • If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
  • In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
  • The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal ( Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
  • If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.