Book Doctor Appointments - Book Online Appointment With Doctors
Book an Appointment: DesiMD has established tie-ups with a number of leading hospitals and specialists, to enable you to book an appointment with the specialist of your choice at a hospital/clinic convenient to you.
Booking an appointment with specialist doctors is a challenge, considering the long waiting period. It sometimes takes weeks or months to get an appointment. With a team of more than 1000 registered doctors on DesiMD’s panel, getting appointments becomes quicker and easier.
Should you need an appointment with a specialist, fill up the above form and submit.
Terms and Conditions
1. DesiMD Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, hereinafter referred to as DesiMD, is only a facilitator to guide the patient in consulting the relevant specialist doctor. DesiMD is not liable for the success or failure of any of the treatments given by the doctor.
2. The decision to consult the specialist doctor and follow his advice and treatment is entirely that of the patient and DesiMD is not liable in any way for the decision. The patients are advised to thoroughly crosscheck the credentials of the doctor before agreeing to get treated.
3. DesiMD is not responsible for the quality of the equipment, malfunctioning of air-conditioning, central oxygen supply and other infrastructural facilities at the hospital where the patient is admitted for surgery, procedures etc , which is the sole responsibility of the hospital management.
4. DesiMD is not liable in any way for errors of judgment, incompetency or negligence on the part of the treating doctor for which he/she would be solely responsible. The patient or client has to seek redress for such grievances at the appropriate forum.
5. The patients should be aware that many specialist doctors work in different capacities and often at different locations. However it should be understood that there would be no conflict of interest involved for which the doctors give a self-declaration.
6. The follow up care of patients and treatment of any complications is the primary responsibility of the treating doctor and hospital. DesiMD is not liable for any deficiencies in this regard by the doctor or the hospital.
7. The treatment and follow up of a patient is a contract between the patient and the doctor and hospital. DesiMD is not liable for any disputes arising with regards to payment of fees, charges, room rent etc between the patient and the doctor and hospital.
8. It is the responsibility of the doctor and hospital to elicit information, undertake privileged communications and maintain records pertaining to medico-legal cases, infectious diseases etc. DesiMD is not liable for any lapses on the part of the treating doctor or hospital in this regard.