Hospital / Clinic Address:
Specialities & Expertise
- MBBS (Sri RamchandraMedical College and Research Institute,Porur, Chennai)
- MD ( Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital)
- General Surgery,
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology,
- Paediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
1.Took academic sessions for undergraduate students for 6,7,8th semester during the post graduate program
2.Published a book on the thesis : Diagnosing the culprit artery in myocardial infarction in Inferior Wall MI and
co relating it with coronary angiography with a foreign Publisher.
3. Also associated with a US based website and Indian Website for online counselling and consultation of the patients through live chat and emails.
CAREER HISTORY AND CURRENT EMPLOYMENT DETAILS:
1.Did one year internship in a Government hospital in Delhi from October 2006- July 2007.
The 3 months of internship was done in Chennai in the branch of Community Medicine including Blood Bank. The remaining 9 months were done in a government hospital in Delhi. Posting was rotated in the departments of:
2. Worked with Max Hospital in the Department of Internal Medicine as a Ward Doctor for 4 months (between November 2007 to February 2008).
3. Did Post graduation in General Medicine from BhartiyaVidyapeeth Institute, Pune from March 2008 to June 2011
4. Worked in Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj in Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology department for 18 months(4th July 2011 to 9th January 2013) as a Senior Resident
5. Completed Professional Diploma in Clinical Research in April 2012.
6. Completed Fellowship in Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology from Tan tock Seng Hospital, Singapore (22.01.13-19.07.13)
7. CURRENT JOB: Started working as a 3rd year Senior Resident in Department of Rheumatology and Clinical
Immunology at Medanta Hospital, Medcity, Gurgaon from 01.08.2013 to date.Got promoted to 2nd Year Attending Consultant in the same department.
CURRENT JOB PROFILE:
- Have an independent OPD room and given all OPD rights.
- Daily OPDs in the hospital ( Monday to Saturday) from 10 AM to 4 PM.
- 45-50 patients visit the clinic daily. 20-25 patients seen by myself alone.
- Independently handle the in-patients and the ward referrals.
- Independently handles the procedures like Intra articular injections, Soft tissue injections, Skin biopsy, Salivary gland Biopsy and nail Fold Capillaryscopy. Daily 2-3 injections given.
- Given the Rights to admit a patient .
- Counselling the patient and relatives for the best possible treatment
- Administering Biological Drugs and other immunosuppressive drugs in the Day care.
- Inpatient Rounds on every alternate Sundays.
- Handles the Rheumatology patients coming to Emergency Department.
- Case and Journal Discussions every Tuesday afternoon.
- Handling the department in the Absence of HOD.
Awards & Honors
Stood 1st Rank in The Post graduation in the Department of Internal Medicine. Was awarded a certificate for the same.
Research & Grants
- Co-investigator in the trial of Biosimilar for Infliximab
- Co-investigator in trial on JAK inhibitors in Indian Setting
- Co-investigator in DC VAS trial, associated with French Group
Publications & Bibliography
1.What is your diagnosis? A rare cause of polyarthritis with myositis Indian Journal of Rheumatology Volume 7, Issue 1 , Pages 44-45 , March 2012.
2. Vitamin D deficiency as the primary cause of musculoskeletal complaints in patients referred to rheumatology clinic: A clinical study Indian Journal of Rheumatology: Vol 7 | No. 4 | December 2012 | Pages 189-24.
3. What is your diagnosis?: A middle aged man with bluish black skin pigmentation and polyarthritis. Indian Journal of Rheumatology,Volume 7, Issue 4, December 2012, Pages 230–232.
4.Acute Coronary syndrome caused by infliximab in a patient with ankylosing Spondylitis. International Journal Of Rheumatic Diseases 2013.
Articles & Blogs
Q: I am tb patient. I am taking macox plus 600,macrozide 1500,mycobutol 1000 since one month.but now..
Yes you can take Combutol 1000 mg instead of mycobutol This answer is for information purposes only...