Dr.Surbhi Agrawal - VerifiedMBBS, MHA and Diploma in Diabetes Management General Practice
Flat no.12, Kalptaru Apartment,, Kathe Gali Road, near Trikoni Garden, , Nashik, Maharashtra, 422011, India.
Call DesiMD @ +91 40 4242 8282.
Hospital / Clinic Address:
Specialities & Expertise
- Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides personalized outpatient, non –emergency care to patients with diabetes and endocrine diseases along with a team of dieticians, nurses, pharmacists, diabetes educators and pharmacists.
- Expert in managing all types of Diabetes related cases, including Diabetic Emergencies (Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Hyperosmolar NonKetotic Coma &Hypoglycemia)
- Caring & treating effectively all Diabetic patients on In-patient & Out-Patient basis,promptly addressing the associated risk factors such as hypertension, dyslipidemia,obesity..etc
- Treating & preventing Diabetic Foot ulcers/ infections and other Diabetic complications(Diabetic Nephropathy, Diabetic Neuropathy, Coronary Artery Disease in Diabetics,etc
- Well versed with the recent advances in Diabetes like, Insulin Pump (CSII) &continuous Glucose Monitoring System (C.G.M.S.).
- Possess excellent Preventive & Curative Diabetes Management skills and ability to counsel inpatients and train subordinates in Protocol-based management of cases.
- Has skills and experience to provide whole person, comprehensive, coordinated and continuing medical care & maintains professional competence for health management, drawing on biomedical, psychological, social and environmental understanding of health.
- Experienced in routine administration of personnel & resources.
- Strong communication skills, analytical ability and capability to perform under stress andstrenuous conditions
- MBBS (People's College of Medical Science and Research Center, Bhopal )
- Others (ICFAI University)
- Others (Nanawati Hospital, Mumbai)
5 years of clinical experience working as a consultant physician and diabetologist.
Awards & Honors
- International Association for the Study of Obesity (IASO)
- All India Association Of Advancing Research In Obesity (AIAARO)
- American Diabetes Association (ADA)
Research & Grants
Publications & Bibliography
Articles & Blogs
††††Pay close attention to your food choice. ∑††††††††Eat less carbohydrate food sources like†chapa...