Who doesn't like to have a smile that shows sparkling white healthy teeth? It’s not so difficult to achieve this, with a few natural whitening tips here:
26/11/2015 by Dr.
- Strawberries:This winter savor strawberries. The malic acid in these red berries acts an astringent which removes the surface tooth discoloration
- Fruits and vegetables: Eat fruits and vegetables with a hard core, like carrots, broccoli, celery, pears, apples, etc. which trigger the discharge of excess saliva, which will naturally help wipe away the debris on your teeth after a meal.
- Chewing gum: Sugar free variety of chewing gums, helps the secretion of saliva. This saliva not only clears the debris from the teeth
- Oil-pulling: Rinse your teeth with coconut oil or use a cotton bud to smear the oil on the teeth well, and let it remain for 5 minutes to help restore the whiteness of the teeth
- Citrus Rind:Rub the rind of citrus fruits like orange, lime just before brushing teeth and rinse it with water but doing this for long-term might harm the enamel. Using it moderately helps whiten teeth
- Dentist approach: Seeing a dentist for whitening teeth also helps. After thorough evaluation the dentist address the situation with bleaching and whitening gels.
- Baking Soda:Topical application of baking soda for brushing the teeth works like a wonder bleach. You can complement the effect of your tooth paste by using baking soda for brushing once in a while to get pearl like sparkling, but be cautious not to swallow it.
- Seeds and Nuts: Eat seeds and nuts which are high in fiber that renders them an abrasive property, that helps scraping off plaque and stain from the surface of the teeth.
Take a piece of the inside of the banana peel and gently rub it onto your teeth for about 2 minutes. This enables minerals like potassium, magnesium and manganese to get absorbed into your teeth and whiten them.Category: Dentistry06/10/2015 by Dr.
Eating an apple a day is as beneficial to dental hygiene as brushing teeth.Category: Dentistry15/05/2015 by Dr.
Chew ginger roots
Chew red onions
Rinse mouth with salt water
Apply clove oil or vanilla extract
Keep a clove right next to the affected toothCategory: Dentistry20/02/2015 by Dr.
Consuming tomatoCategory: Dentistry31/01/2015 by Dr.
Take care of your oral health by brushing, flossing your teeth and gargling your mouth regularly.
Dental health has been linked, among other things, to premature heart disease.Category: Dentistry30/01/2015 by Dr.
Get rid of yellow teeth with a simple home remedy. Strawberries contain good amount of vitamin C, which helps in making teeth whiter. Rub strawberry paste twice daily to get rid of yellow teeth.Category: Dentistry15/12/2014 by Dr.