A - 791, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India.
Call DesiMD @ 91 40 4242 8282.
Year of Estd: 1978
Facility Type: Tertiary
No. of Bed: 314
Med Spec: English Medicine
- Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre – The premier multi-specialty tertiary care hospital of India has been acknowledged globally as centre of medical excellence.
- The kind of confidence, trust it has developed on strong foundation of the state-of-the-art facilities, best medical expertise, research, education and charitable endeavors; that today it serves patients from all walks of life – national and international. Based on a powerful Sanskrit inspiration, "Sarvetra Sukhina:Santu, Sarve Santu Niramaya:" which means "Let all be blissful, Let all stay healthy", the hospital has focused its operation on providing quality care with a human touch; which truly reflects the essence of its motto "More than Healthcare, Human Care".
- The hospital is located in the heart of Mumbai; and is very close to the domestic and the international airport.The hospital started functioning in 1997 with 10 beds and initially had only 22 doctors. Today, it boasts of 314 beds with one of the largest Intensive Care Units (ICUs), most advanced 12 Operation Theaters, more than 300 consultants and manpower of nearly 1,800. Hospital attends to around 300 In-patients and 1,500 Out-patients daily.
- Specialized preoperative assessment clinic to evaluate, optimize and minimize risk to the patient. Here, we educate patients and provide information about the anaesthesia they are going to receive which helps substantially to ease their fear regarding surgery and anaesthesia.
- "The greatest relief one can provide to mankind is pain relief", we at Lilavati Hospital offer round the clock, 24 hour, acute pain Service to our patients-both surgical and nonsurgical according to the current trends in pain management using continuous epidural analgesia, nerve blocks, patient controlled analgesia(PCA) with the help of infusion pumps.
- Labour analgesia to expectant mothers to relieve the pain of childbirth, leaving only the pleasure!
Audioloy and Speech Therapy
- Pure Tone Audiometry (PTA) - Diagnosing hearing loss with facilities of pure tone Audiometry- PTA is the key hearing test used to identify hearing thresholds level of an individual enabling determination of the degree type and configuration of a hearing loss.
- Speech Audiometry - Speech Audiometry coupled with pure tone audiometry testing provides a more credible result to determining the patients hearing and communication status as it helps to ascertain the patient’s ability to understand speech. (A). SRT (B). SDS
- Impedance Audiometry - Impedance audiometry or Tympanometry is the preferred method of testing pathologies/conditions in the middle ear, the mobility of the ear drum or tympanic membrane as well as the bones in the middle ear region.
- Free Field Audiometry - In children, especially who are very young ones audiometry and hearing instrument benefit evaluation is much more demanding. Some children do not accept that a head phone is put on their head or insert phones are inserted in the ear. The only way to conduct an audio evaluation is to present sound by means of loud speakers called as free field audiometry.
Non-Invasive Cardiology :
- Stress test
- Echo with Contrast
- Transesophagial Echo
- Dobutamine Echo with and withput Echo
- For Dysynchrony
- 3D Echo
- Exercise stress Echo
- Saline Contrast stuffy
- Holter Monitering
- 24 hrs Hours Ambulatory BP Monitoring
- Electro physiology Lab
- ECP (External Counter Pulsation)
- Coronary Angiography.
- Coronary Angioplasty.
- Peripherial Angiography
- Peripherial Angioplasty
- Intracoronary Ultrasound
- Blloon Mitral Valvoplasty
- Chemo Embolisation
- Biliary Stenting
- Venous Thrombactomy
- Stent Grafting
- Senting and anurysm coiling
- ICD Implantation
- Bronchoscopy suite with portable fiberoptic bronchoscopes with video assistance and accessories
- Pulmonary Function test laboratory
- Polysomnography laboratory
- Fibreoptic Bronchoscopes
- Diagnostic bronchoscopies
- Bronchoalveolar lavage
Therapeutic Bronchoscopies :
- Foreign body removal
- Therapeutic bronchoalveolar lavage
- Diagnostic studies
- Titration Studies
- Split Night Studies.
- Spirometry with Diffusion studies
- Spirometry with Lung volumes
- Complete PFT
- 6 Minute Walk Test – using ATS criteria and BORG scale
- Pollen panel
- Fungi panel
- Dust panel
- Insect panel
- Animal panel
- Food panel
- Combined panel
- Lung biopsies
- Pleurodesis – Mechanical & Chemical Pleurodesis.
Chronic Pain Management
- Pain physicians of the hospital are in the field of Pain Management for many years and rated very high at national and international arena and are fully equipped to deal with various complicates chronic and acute pain management.
- Equipped with state of art operation theaters with C-Arm CT Scan; MRI; Physiotherapy; Multi Disciplinary Consultants Such As Psychiatrist, Spine Surgeons, Neurosurgeon, Cancer Surgeon, Oncologist, Radiation Therapy facilities
- Transforaminal epidural or selective Nerve root block for radiating pain due to disc prolapsed or bulge of upper and lower limbs.
- Radio Frequency ablation or coagulation is very effective for facet joint pain, disc pain, ischemic pain of lower limbs in diabetic patients, peripheral vascular diseases.
- Plexus block such as coelic plexus block for upper abdominal malignancy; superior hypogastric plexus block for cancer of uterus, cervix, rectum, or urogenital pain.
- Disc techniques - Discoplaty, Discolysis, Nucleolysis, and IDET-for pain due to disc prolapse
- Vertebroplasty - Osteoporotic for Selective patients with metastasis in spine to stabilize spine
- Spinal Cord Stimulation- for Failed Back Surgery pain.
- Implantable Pumps for Intra Thecal Drug Delivery System - The dose of pain drugs will come down drastically. These pumps are used for Cancers of prostate, pancreas, liver, kidney, and all types of generalized body pains requiring high dosage of morphine and multiple metastatic pains.
- 2 (two) most modern fully loaded “Stern Weber” Chairs.
- Surgical operating Microscope from Carl Zeiss only of its kind in any hospital’s dental dept. for complicated root Canals.
- Bleaching Unit.
- Digital X-ray, Digital OPG X-ray.
- Implantology Unit.
- Endodontic Treatments - Simple to complicated Root Canals, Repeat Root Canal treatment, Root Canal Surgeries like Apisectomies, treatment of Complications like Broken Instrument Removal, Perforation Sealing etc. Performed by renowned Endodontists under Microscope.
- Paediatric Dental Care – Complete Comprehensive dental treatment for children under the guidance of expert paediatric Dentist including options for Sedation & General Anaesthesia.
- Full range of Oral & Maxillofacial surgeries - Corrective Maxillofacial Surgery for appearance like Orthodontic Surgery and treatment of tumours and Cysts.
- Implantlogy with single to full mouth Implants - Bone Grafting, Sinus lift, ridge splitting, Computer guided implant surgery performed by an expert and well renowned implantologist.
- Complete Orthodontic treatment for maligned teeth -
- Alignment of teeth.
- Smile Design and smile make overs and whitening of teeth.
- Round the clock check-up and emergency treatment including guidance for preventive care
- Q-Switched Nd YAG laser (Medlite C6)
- Long pulsed Nd YAG laser (Cutera)
- Fractional co2 laser
- Co2 diode laser
- Chemical peel
- Phototherapy unit
- Medlite C6 laser stimulate the collagen production that imparts firmness to the elastic tissue and improves the skin tone. It also decreases the pore size, reduces pigmentation and resurfaces the scars. It rejuvenates your face to get back the youthful glow.
- Collagen production is increased and facial muscles are tightened. This gives firmness to the skin and improves its tone.
- Different colour tattoos can be removed with Medlite C6 laser without the risk of scarring. Rapid absorption of light energy from the laser beam by the tattoo ink causes it to break into very tiny particles which are then carried away by the scavenger cells.
- Fractional co2 laser cause sufficient laser injury to promote new collagen production with rapid healing and less risk of complications. It improves acne scars, stretch marks and aging in 3-4 sessions at the interval of 3-4 weeks.
- Laser hair reduction is done with Cutera a US-FDA approved, long pulsed Nd YAG laser. Cutera is safe, efficient laser specifically suited for the Indian skin. Average 6-7 sessions are required at the interval of 30-60 days or depending on hair growth.
- It is the most popular wrinkle reduction treatment. It is a simple non- surgical procedure that smoothens the deep persistent facial lines by relaxing the facial muscles that cause the expression lines. Its effect last for 4-6 months.
- Dermal fillers restore volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds, lip augmentation and scars. Its effect last for 8-12 months.
- It exfoliates dead skin and reduces open pores, mild acne scars and uneven skin tone.
- Glycolic peel and trichloroacetic acid peel are used to reduce hyper pigmentation, active acne, open pores, superficial acne scars and uneven skin tone.
- Mole, xanthelasma, keratosis, warts, skin tags, sebaceous hyperplasia, small basal cell carcinoma etc. can be easily treated with Co2 diode laser with less risk of scarring.
- Phototherapy unit consists of both Ultra violet A and Ultra violet B. It is useful for treating psoriasis, vitiligo, atopic dermatitis, T cell lymphoma, uremic pruritus etc.
- Removal of warts, skin tags, keratosis etc are carried out by electrocautery.
- For removal of warts, keratosis etc.
- For keloid, alopecia, lichen planus hypertrophicus, cutaneous disseminated lupus erythematosus, etc.
- 2 endoscopy rooms with an attached consultation room.
- A separate recovery room to monitor the patient’s vital post procedure.
- There is a separate room for cleaning and disinfecting the endoscopes and accessories, all endoscopes are thoroughly cleaned mechanically and disinfected using a machine for achieving high standards for prevention of infection.
- A dedicated C-arm is available in the endoscopy room. An adult anesthesia trolley permits us to perform all high risk patients’ endoscopic procedures safely.
- All endoscopic procedures are recorded on DVD and detailed printed reports are generated within minutes of completing the procedure.
- State of the art Olympus 180,160 series for adult and pediatric population. Most of the cases are performed on OPD/Day care basis.
- Diagnostic Gastroscopy, Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy.
- Endoscopic removal of foreign bodies.
- Endoscopic treatment of bleeding ulcers and varices.
- Endoscopic placement of feeding tubes and stents.
- Endoscopic removal of polyps and dilation for strictures.
- Endoscopic removal of bile duct stones and placement of stents.
- Diagnosis and early treatment of GI cancers.
- Trained nurses
- Chemotherapy bay
- Port and other central venous access
- Quick turnover time
- Proficient in providing quality care in chemotherapy administration
- Proficient in providing quality care in immunotherapy administration
- The patient can undergo chemotherapy which is of the day care type (less than 8-10 hrs),
- Blood and component transfusions, certain overnight advanced therapies, immunotherapy, intravenous immunoglobulin and iron infusions.
- We also do our patient’s bone marrow aspiration and biopsy procedures as also lumbar punctures for diagnosis and for therapy.
- We have a dedicated nurse for the preparation of chemotherapy in a specialised chemotherapy bay for staff and patient safety
Headache & Migrane
- Assessment by highly qualified and experienced consultant in treating headache and migrane.
- Investigations like CT scan, MRI scan, EEG can be carried out in the hospital itself.
- Facility to consult other specialists from the Ophthalmic, ENT, Dental, Orthopedic, and Psychiatric Departments whenever we feel the cause of the headache is from an overlapping Specialty.
- 16 hemodialysis beds in AKD for chronic dialysis of stable patients (both outdoor and indoor) with choice of dialysis on bed or special dialysis chair. Individual audio and TV per patient.
- Separate Dialysis machines and area marked for dialyzing patients infected with hepatitis B or C and a separate wash area for reprocessing of dialyzer and blood tubing’s.
- Dialysis for Critically ill patients in ICU settings, on their own beds. Special attention is given to patients with multi organ failure. They are dialyzed with state of art Gambaro’s CRRT machine, best available in the world.
- Similar modality is also performed with help of two state-of-the-art ART plus machines.
- Those opting for long term peritoneal dialysis are subjected to peritoneal dialysis catheter insertion and trained for this modality of home dialysis.
- Kidney biopsies are routinely performed and Kidney transplantation facility is available for living related donors and cadaver donors and kidney transplants are routinely performed with excellent outcome.
- General Information on kidney Transplant Application status.
- Hemodialysis: About 25 machines for hemodialysis, 16 stations in AKD and remaining for ICU and ICCU
- Peritoneal dialysis: Counseling, patient acceptance, options for manual or automated peritoneal dialysis and training for the same are provide with help of a special team.
- Kidney biopsy: Performed by nephrologists and reported by histopathologist, in close conjunction with nephrologists so as to achieve best diagnosis through best clinic pathological corelation.
- Kidney transplantation: Special team for transplantation includes trained nephrologists, specially trained surgeons and anesthetists. Trained nurses to look after the kidney transplant recipients in post operative period, in ICU setting.
- Vascular access: Patients opting for long term hemodialysis are evaluated for their vascular access, and if having problem, evaluated by a special team of vascular access specialist. This includes a nephrologists, vascular surgeon and interventional radiologist.
- Renal histopathology: Routine processing includes light microscopy, immunofluorescence and electron microscopy. Special immunohistochemistry staining is also performed.
- Interventional nephrology: Its a new and upcoming sub-specialty of nephrology and works towards access for dialysis, AV fistula surveillance, interventions to salvage AV fistula, tackling central venous stenosis, creating vascular accesses in patients with multiple levels of venous stenosis, diagnostic ultrasonography etc.
- Treatment of Anxiety, Depression, Phobias, Psychosomatic disorders, Behavioural problems in children, Sleep disorders by counselling, therapy and when required, appropriate use of psychotropic medications.
- Treatment, on outpatient basis, for serious mental illnesses like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and addictions. When a serious illness needs rapid control, one of effective treatment modality when used with discretion, is Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT). LHRC has the facility to give ECTs in a very safe environment.
- Treatment of Geriatric patients, for problems like depression, cognitive decline, and dementia. This is often managed in liaison with other specialists like neurologists and physicians.
- Counselling and therapy for issues like marital problems, academic and career problems, sexual dysfunctions.
- Assessment for diagnosing psychopathology and its intensity and personality disorders by psychometric tests. Assessment of IQ, memory and other cognitive functions of the brain.
- Assessment of psychiatric fitness prior to organ transplantation, sex gender reassignment surgery, cosmetic surgery.
- The department conducts regular OPD’s for the rheumatic patients
- Out patient specialty care is provided to the patient with chronic rheumatic diseases.
- All disorders related to joint pain, swelling, etc are treated along with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Arthroscopy instrumentation for arthroscopy of all major joints including knee, shoulder and hip with latest equipments.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Collagen Vascular Diseases
- It is mainly used to decrease pain, spasm, inflammation and facilitate the healing process.
- Shortwave Diathermy (SWD)
- Traction (Lumbar & Cervical)
- Infrared/Ultrasound Therapy
- Interferential Current Therapy (IFT)
- Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Wax bath therapy
- Long wave Diathermy
- Ozone Therapy
- Continuous Passive Motion machine (CPM)
- Mechanical Vibrator (for chest physiotherapy)
- Muscle Stimulator
Exercise Therapy :
- Exercise therapy is a means of accelerating the patient’s recovery from injuries and diseases, which have altered normal way of living. Exercises are used to correct posture, increase range of motion, flexibility, strength, endurance and control of muscle and/or joint.
- Wall bars/Parallel bars
- Mastercare back therapy system
- Theraband floor station/Theraband wall station/Therabands/Theratubes
- Physio Balls/Medicine ball
- Weight cuffs
- Kinesio Tapes
- Rigid tapes
- Hand and foot prints
- Hand unit-peg boards
- Hand dynamometer
- This program is catered for individuals with problems like low back pain, oesteroarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, frozen shoulder, shoulder impingement, join replacements (knee, hip), spine surgeries, whiplash injury, vertigo, headaches, work related disorders etc
- Manual therapy (Maitland, Mulligan and McKenzie techniques), soft tissue mobilization, Stretching, muscle energy technique (MET), Myofascial release (MFR)
- Therapeutic exercise to maintain & improve joint flexibility, muscular strength, endurance, balance and coordination, postural awareness / correction and gait training
- Muscle activation
- Taping – Kinesio taping, McConnell taping
- Low impact Aerobic Training
- Kinetic Control for neck, shoulder and low back
- Electrotherapy to promote healing process and pain relief
- Home exercises are taught so that they can be safely performed at home.
- This caters to people with neurological problems like stroke, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis,traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, nerve palsy, polyneuropathies, etc.
- Bobath NDT
- Mat activities
- Sensory integration
- Motor control
- Low impact aerobic training
- Functional training
- Gait training
- Balance and co-ordination exercises
Cardio- pulmonary Rehabilitation :
- This is provided in case of conditions like Bronchial Asthma, Bronchiectasis, COPD, Lung surgeries like Pneumonectomy, Lobectomy, etc. Cardio-Respiratory Physiotherapy includes Aerosol therapy (Nebulization), Postural drainage, Ventilatory muscle training, Pacing, Coughing and Huffing techniques and relaxation techniques.
- This caters to children with orthopaedic problems [congenital deformities or injuries], neurological problems [cerebral palsy, Erbs palsy, muscular dystrophies, etc], respiratory problems [asthma, bronchitis, etc].
- This program includes sports performance enhancement, biomechanical assessment. Also includes common problems like a sprained ankle, tennis elbow, rotator cuff injuries, knee ligament injuries, postural and biomechanical disorders (scoliosis) etc.
- This program caters to the elderly population, who have problems like multi-joint pain, frequent falls, osteoporosis, general physical fitness, mobility issues, etc. Sarah Meeks (USA) protocol for Osteoporosis is regularly practiced.
- Advice regarding Insoles, corrective footwear, braces, splints, etc. is given.
- It covers evaluation and advice for people suffering from problems due to faulty posture induced by occupational stresses.
- Pregnancy-related problems: antenatal advice and exercises including treatment for back and pelvic girdle pain during and after pregnancy, and for postnatal problems, e.g. Separated abdominal muscles (diastasis rectus abdominus).
- Gynaecological problems: bladder and bowel problems, including incontinence, frequency, urgency of bladder. Pelvic floor exercises and advice given for pelvic organ prolapse due to weak pelvic floor muscles. Infrared radiation therapy post normal deliveries and vaginal hysterectomy to decrease pain and accelerate healing.
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting (Including Bifurcation & Complex Lesions)
- Coronary Rotational Athrectomy
- Renal Angioplasty and Stenting
- Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting
- Peripheral Vessel Angioplasty and Stenting
- Pulmonary Vessel Embolization
- Baloon Valvuloplasty (Mitral, Pulmonary & Aortic )
- Closure of ASD & PDA
- Basic Diagnostic EP studies
- Arrythmia induction & Mapping (SVT & VT )
- RF ablation
- Pace maker implantation (Single, Double & Bi-venticular)
- ICD (Intra Cardiac Defibrilators) Implantation (Single, Double & Bi-venticular)
- Holter Monitoring
- Tilt Table testing
- Echo Cardiography ( Including Transesophageal )
- ABI & PVR
Cardiac & Vascular Surgery
- Aortic surgery
- congenital Heart Disease
- Thorasic Surgery
- Heart Valve Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Diagnostic polysomnography
- Therapeutic studies to prescribe Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) products
- Multiple Sleep Latency Testing to objectively assess daytime sleepiness
- Maintence of Wakefulness Testing to objectively determine ability to stay awake
- Ongoing patient education programs
Dr. Ami Harsh MerchantM.D ( Anaesthesiology )Consultant anaesthetist Medical Doctor
Dr. Anjula MahajanMD,FFARCS ( Anaesthesia) Consultant anaesthesiologistMedical Doctor
Dr. Bhimsen K.Khatri
Dr. Falguni R ShahMD, DNB, FCPS, MNAMS (Anaesthesiology)
Dr. Hemangini G BatrotMD (Anaesthesia)
Dr. Madhuri KharwadkarM.D ( Anaesthesiology ) consultant anaesthesiologist Medical Doctor
Dr. Nisha Gandhiconsultant anaesthesiologist Medical Doctor
Dr. Prakash Gawankar
Dr. Satish Krishna Kulkarni
Dr. Shashank Budhakar
Dr. Sucheta Sandip Gaiwal
Audiology & Speech Therapy
Dr. Bakul Parulkar
Dr. Pooja Gorawara
Dr. Rajesh Patadia
Dr. Satyan Bhan
Dr. Ajit R Menon
Dr. Anil SharmaMBBS, MD Intervention CardiologistMedical Doctor
Dr. Ashok H Punjabi
Dr. Amit Vora
Dr. Ashish A. Nabar
Dr. Ashwin B. MehtaM.D., F.A.C.C., F.C.C.P., F.I.S.E., F.I.C.P. Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Chetan P Shah
Dr. Darshan Jhala
Dr. Haresh Mehta
Dr. Hemant Kumar
Dr. Mahesh ShahMD, DM Interventional Cardiologist Medical Doctor
Dr. Nitin Gokhale
Dr. Pradeep Radheyshyam Vyas
Dr. Prakash Ballani
Dr. Prakash S Sanzgiri
Dr. Ramesh R Dargad
Dr. Samuel Mathew Kalarickal
Dr. Shahid A. MerchantDM (Card), MD (Med), DNB (Cardiology) FSCAI (USA) DM (Card), MD (Med), DNB (Cardiology) FSCAI (USA)
Dr. Snehal N KothariDM(Card), DNB(Card), MD(Med), FISE FICPS(Paris), FESC(EU), FACC(USA).
Dr. Sudhir N Vaishnav
Dr. Suresh G Vijan
Dr. Vidya SuratkalMD, DM Cardiology
Dr. Vijay BangMD, DM, FCSI, FACC (USA).
Dr. Vivek K. MehanMD, DNB (Med), DM, DNB (Card), FCSI
Dr. Yash Lokhandwala
Dr. Jalil D Parkar
Dr. Pralhad .P.PrabhudesaiM.D., D.N.B, FCCP Diploma in Chest Medicine.
Dr. Prashant N Chhajed
Dr. Sanjeev K MehtaMD, FCCP
Dr. Suresh V.RangM.D., F.I.C.A. (U.S.A.), F.R.S.M. (U.K.) F.A.G.S. (U.S.A.)
Chronic Pain Management
Dr. D. K. BahetiMD Anaesthesiology (P.G.I.M.E.R. Chandigarh)
Dr. Jitendra JainMD,DNB, Pain Fellowship(Canada)
Dr. Haniraj Chulani
Critical Care Medicine
Dr.Abdul Samad Ansari
Dr. Conrad Rui Vas
Dr. Prakash JiandaniM.B.B.S., M.D. (General Medicine)
Dr .Arun KhatavkarPost-graduate in Endodontics & Esthetic Dentistry ConsultantMedical Doctor
Dr .Balchandra ParulkarB.D.S , M.D.S consultantMedical Doctor
Dr. Darshan B ParulkarM.D.S (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery),Fellow & Diplomate of ICOI,Fellow Indian Society of Oral Implantologists(ISOI),Mem. of International Team of Implantologists(ITI) Consultant
Dr. Dhimant Gala
Dr. Dilip Deshpande
Dr. Jaydeep BhavsarM.D.S. (Mumbai) Pedodontics Pediatric DentistryMedical Doctor
Dr. Rajesh J Kamdar
Dr. Sameer P Sanghvi
Dr. P D JOSHIBDS, MDS (Conservative Dentistry)
Dr.Chetan OberaiMBBS,DV & D,DDV,MD
Dr. Nimesh.D.MehtaM.BB.S. D.V. & D, M.D. -(Skin & V.D.)
Dr. S.G.ParasramaniMD, DDV (Dermatology)
Dr. Ashutosh Ganesh PusalkarM.S.(ENT), UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI, F.A.A.(ENT), UNIVERSITY OF TUBINGEN (GERMANY)
Dr.Chris E De D’souzaMS, DORL, DNB, FACS (USA)
Dr. Kamal S ParsramM.S., F.C.P.S., D.O.R.L
Dr. Sanjay.P.KapadiaM.B.B.S. ,D.O.R.L. M.S.
Gastro Intestinal Surgery
Dr. D.R.KulkarniM.S. (General Surgery)Consultant Surgeon
Dr. Hitesh MehtaM.S
Dr. Jayesh P. ZaveriM.S. (Gen. Surgery) Gastro Intestinal Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Minimal Invasive Surgery( Laproscopic Surgery)Surgeon
Dr. Manoj A. BharuchaM.S.(GENERAL SURGERY); F.I.C.S. Laproscopic Surgeon), Gastro Intestinal SurgeonSurgeon
Dr. Paresh P. VartyM S , DNB Surgeon
Dr. Prasad K. Wagle(M.S) – Bom.Surgeon
Dr. Ravi GuptaM S (GEN SURG)
Dr. Sanjeev Khanna
Dr. Saumil Kumar ShahMD (General Medicine), DNB (General Medicine), DM (Gastroenterology), DNB (Gastroenterology)
Dr. B.Satyanand ShastriMS, FRCS
Dr. Narendra TrivediM.S Chief Operating Officer Surgeon
Dr. Narendra.M. Mehta
Dr. Sadanand V. ShettyM.S. (Bom), M.A.M.S (Delhi), F.I.C.S. (USA) laparoscopic surgeonSurgeon
Dr. T V GarudM.B.B.S. (Mum.), F.R.C.S. (Eng.)
Dr. Kiran S. CoelhoMD, DGO, DFP
Dr. M.S NanavatiM.D, D.N.B, FCPS, DGO, DFP, FICOG
Dr. Naditata Palshetkar
Dr. Rekha AgrawalMD.(Bom),DGO, FCPS,DNB
Dr. Rishma Dhillon Pai
Dr. Swarna GoyalMD(Obstetrics & Gynaecology),DNB,DGO,FCPS,DFP,Dip.in Adv.Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy(Germany),Ultrasound Training FOGSI Course
Dr. Vilas Dhanu
Dr. Abhay A. BhaveMD, FRCPA
Dr. M. B Agarwal
Headache & Migrane
Dr. K Ravishankar
Dr. Vasant NagvekarMD ( Med ),Fellowship in Infectious Disease
Dr. Giresh Warawdekar
Dr. Rahul Sheth
Dr. Uday S Limaye
Dr. Arunkumar Babulal Shah
Dr. Hemant MehtaMD (Med), DM (Nephrology), DNB (Nephrology)
Dr. Kirti.L.UpadhyayaM.D, USA , M.D ( Nephro,USA ),FAAP
Dr. Atul GoelM.Ch. (Neurosurgery)
Dr. Cheryl D`souza
Dr. Praful M Dalal
Dr. Vinay S. ChauhanMBBS, MD. (Medicine), DNB. (Medicine), DM. (Neurology), DNB. (Neurology)
Dr. Siddika PanjwaniPostgraduate in Clinical Psychology
Dr. Karuna LuthraMBBS, DNB, Consultant Nuclear Physician Consultation for Radio-isotope therapiesMedical Doctor
- SEWA - FREE OPD If you are looking for a delicious meal, try Hospitals cafeteria, which is located on 2nd Floor in front of elevators. Cafeteria is open from 7:30am to 9:30pm.
- For patient room
- To make your money transaction more safe and easy; Union bank extension counter is located at the Ground Floor
- An ATM is located near Gate no 2 of the hospital, offering a variety of banking services.