SevenHills Health City, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059, India.
Call DesiMD @ 91 40 4242 8282.
Year of Estd: -
Facility Type: Tertiary
No. of Bed: 1500
Med Spec: English Medicine
A sprawling 17 acres of scenic landscape in the heart of Mumbai, is the abode of SevenHills HealthCity. Within lies one of Asia's largest hospitals, along with residential accommodation for its doctors and staff, an academic and research institute, and a business and convention centre.
- Built on a sprawling area of 17 acres with up to 2 million sq. ft. of built up area.
- 16 blocks, having 11 levels each - interconnected via stairways & lobbys for patient ease.
- 300 residential apartments for consultants & staff assuring 24x7 availability.
- Design complaint with international accredited hospital architectural norms.
- 120 OPD chambers on one level ensures convenience to the patients.
- One of the very few hospitals in the world having an inpatient bed capacity of 1500.
- 24 Dialysis units, 36 Operation Theatres & 4 Cath Labs.
- Centrally located at Andheri, approximately 3 kms from the International Airport & 6 kms from Andheri Station.
- Approximately 3 Kms from the International Airport
- Highly competent team of medical professionals and compassionate support staff
- A mix of full and part time consultants in each discipline of medicine to provide round the clock medical care
- In campus residential facilities for more than 300 experts
- International quality infrastructure and state of the art technology
- A parking facility for more than 1500 cars
- Proposed Helipad on campus
The Department of Anaesthesiology at SevenHills uses the most advanced, safe and patient focused techniques in the delivery of anaesthetic care. Hoapital aims to provide optimum quality of patient care not only in the operation theatres but also beyond it by optimizing preoperative patient status and providing comprehensive patient care during the early post operative period.
- ECG, 2D Echo, TMT, Holter Monitoring and Angiography
- 10-Bedded Coronary Intensive Care Unit with all life-saving equipment.
- High End Anaesthesia Machine
- 8 Channel Anaesthesia Monitor
- Laminar Flow with HEPA filters
- Cold Ceiling Lights
- Heart Lung Machine
- CT-ICU furnished with Monitors & Ventilators
- CABG – Total arterial revascularization/By Pass surgery/Open Heart Surgery
- CABG Beating Heart Surgery – Grafting is performed without stopping the heart and putting patient on by pass. This minimizes the blood loss as well as other adverse effects
- Single valve and double valve replacements
- ASD and VSD surgeries
- All paediatric congenital heart surgeries including TOF
- Mediastinal tumour excision
- Lung Surgeries like Lobectomy, Pneumonectomy etc.,
- Vascular Surgeries: Surgery for Aneurysm Aorta, Bypass grafting of peripheral vessels, Carotid endarterectomy, Injury of vessels
- Surgery through a small hole without big wound on the body (Video-Assisted Thoracoscopy)
Cosmetology & Dermatology
- Skin Solutions like Acne, Pimples, Scars, Pigmentation, Blemishes, Skin Tightening, Botox, Fillers
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Non-surgical Face Sculpting like Nose Shaping, Lip Shaping, Cheek Augmentation, Chin Shaping & Augmentation
- Hair Solutions including Hair growth, Hair fall control, Danruff, Hair Transplantation
- Body Shaping including Non-surgical fat dissolution, Body tightening, Cellulite treatment.
General & Laproscopic Surgery
Open surgical procedures involve an appropriate sized incision made over the area of the body to be operated. The patient may require a post operative stay of minimal 5-7 days or more depending on the complexity of the procedure.
- Emergency Surgery including poly trauma
- Inguinal, Incisional and Ventral Hernia repairs
- Surgeries of the liver and gallbladder
- Oesophageal resections and reconstruction
- Gastric (stomach) surgery
- Surgeries on the small and large intestine
- Splenectomy (spleen removal)
- Anorectal conditions
- Pancreatic surgery
- Varicose veins of the lower limb
- Wound care for diabetic foot and venous ulcers
- Thyroid surgeries
- Parathyroid surgeries
- Breast surgeries
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Inguinal hernia repair
- Incisional and ventral hernia repair
- Open surgical procedures involve an appropriate sized incision made over the area of the body to be operated. The patient may require a post operative stay of minimal 5-7 days or more depending on the complexity of the procedure.
- Oesophageal disorders: Reflux, motility problems, malignancy
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Complex luminal disease: e.g. inflammatory bowel diseases like
- Irritable Bowel syndrome
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Complex liver disease, Viral hepatitis, infection autoimmune disease
- Chronic liver disease, management of cirrhosis and its complications (Hepatocellular cancer, Variceal bleeding, hepatic encepahalopathy, hepatorenal syndrome)
- Assessment for liver transplant
- Post liver transplant follow up
- Gall bladder: cholecystitis, stones, cancer
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Metabolic disorders like Diabetes and Thyroid disease
- Infections including HIV, Tuberculosis and other communicable diseases
- Chronic pain of different causes
- Joint disorders
- Nutritional deficiency disorders
- Treatment of hydatid disease of the liver
- Fundoplication for heart burn
- Cardiomyotomy for achalasia cardia
- Treatment for varicocele
- Sleeve gastrectomy for morbid obesity
- Acute (sudden onset) renal diseases
- Chronic (slow ongoing decline in renal function) renal diseases
- Renal damage due to high blood pressure, diabetes, infections, tubulo-interstitial disorders, glomerular diseases
- Blood in urine (hematuria)
- Protein loss in urine (proteinuria)
- Electrolyte or acid-base imbalance
- Chronic and recurrent urinary tract infection
- Hereditary Renal Disorders
- Renovascular Diseases
- Excision of benign and malignant brain tumors
- Clipping and excision of cerebral vascular malformation
- Evacuation of brain hematomas
- Endoscopic Transnasal excision of skull base tumors (benign and Malignant)
- Awake navigation guided craniotomy for tumors in eloquent areas of brain.
- Shunt and endoscopic third ventriculostomy for hydrocephalus.
- Endoscopic excision of intraventricular tumors.
- Removal of extruded intervertebral disc.
- Disc replacement
- Excision of benign and malignant tumors from spinal cord
- Fusion and Instrumentation for degenerative, infective and traumatic disease of spine
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- SevenHills Hospital has a full fledged Women’s Health Unit that caters to all the healthcare needs of women. The centre will attend to the needs of women of all ages including adolescence, reproductive years and problems of older women.
- Highly sophisticated exclusive labour rooms with all modern amenities at the hospital are well equipped and comfortable with the advanced Monitors and Resuscitation Units to ensure the best result from every pregnancy for the mother as well as the child.
- Operation theaters near the labour rooms make the access to a caesarean surgery easy. All operation theaters are well equipped with life saving and emergency equipment to ensure that you always in good hands and that we leave nothing to chance when it comes to these vital procedures.
- At SevenHills Hospital we aim to deliver high quality, family-centered birth experiences. SevenHills Hospital offers women medical expertise and specialized care in a comfortable, homelike setting with all the warmth that is unique.
- Evidence based chemotherapy using the latest drugs based on internationally accepted guidelines to ensure world class treatment.
- Targeted therapy (such as small molecules and monoclonal antibodies) that specifically target cancer cells while sparing normal cells. This results in better cancer kills with minimal side effects.
- Concurrent chemo-radiotherapy with radiation that helps to make the latter more effective
- Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy that reduces the extent of surgery or radiation and is valuable in organ preservation - breast, limbs, urinary bladder, oesophagus (food tube) and larynx (voice box) are some of the organs that need no longer be removed surgically to treat cancer.
- Conventional Radiotherapy
- Three Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy (3DCRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy/IMRT and Stereotactic Radiosurgery /IMRS
- Radiotherapy using electrons
- Image guided radiotherapy (IGRT)
- NovalisTx radiotherapy
- Cornea and external eye disease services)
- Uveitis (inflammation of eyes) clinic)
- Glaucoma clinic (controlling raised eye pressure))
- Cataract services (using latest and high skill based techniques))
- Vitreo-retinal services (management of retinal detachments, retinal tears, holes and related diseases))
- Neuro-ophthalmology services ( managing diseases of eyes related to neurological and neurosurgical diseases))
- Paediatric Ophthalmology and squint clinic (management of developmental cataracts, retinopathy seen in premature infants, and lazy eyes in childhood and squint correction surgeries)
- Systemic ophthalmology (eye diseases in diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid eye diseases) services)
- Ocular oncology (cancers of eyes, lids and orbital structures) services)
- Ocular trauma services ( Managing various injuries to the eyes)
- Open / Minimally invasive Discectomy
- Decompression and stabilization for Tuberculosis of spine
- Posterior lumbar inter-body fusion surgery for degenerative disorders of lumbar spine
- Instrumented correction of spinal deformities
- Surgeries for Craniovertebral junctional anomalies
- Management of Traumatic injury to spine
- Management of degenerative conditions of cervical spine
- Simple Primary
- Complex Primary
- Revision Surgery
- Primary and revision Total Hip Replacement
- Primary and revision Total Knee Replacement
- Other joint replacements e.g. shoulder, elbow, small joints of hands and feet.
- Ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilization
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic meniscus repair/excision
- Diagnostic arthroscopy and biopsy
- Paediatric Emergencies
- Asthma and Allergies
- Congenital Heart Diseases
- Assessment of Behavioral Problems and development delays
- Evaluation of Mental Retardation, Downs Syndrome
- Congenital anomalies, evaluation and treatment
- Hereditary and Metabolic Disorders
- Genetic Disorders, Genetic Counseling
- Growth and Development
- Epilepsy, Neurological Problems
- Surgical problems in babies and children
- Infections and Infectious diseases
- Outpatient clinics for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- Hospital inpatient services for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- Intensive care services for management and treatment of the critically ill
- Sleep disorders evaluation and treatment
- Bronchoscopic diagnosis and treatment
- Medical Thoracoscopy for both diagnosis and treatment
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Smoking Cessation program
- Open Surgery
- Endo-Urology: PCNL, URS TURP, TUR-BT, RIRS,
- Female Urology
- Paediatric Urology
- Renal Transplantation
Dr. Rajesh Kumar LallaM.D ( Anaesthesiology )Neuro-AnesthesiologistMedical Doctor
Dr. Vikramkumar PatelMDConsultant in AnaesthesiologyMedical Doctor
Dr. Shailendra PoddarMDConsultant in AnaesthesiologyMedical Doctor
Dr. Jigar SurtiConsultant Pediatric Cardiac AnesthesiaMedical Doctor
Cardiology & Cardiothoracic Surgery
Dr. V. SatyaprasadMS, SM Cardiovascular Surgery (USSR)Consultant in Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery (Adult Division)Surgeon
Dr. Manoranjan MisraMCh (CVTS), Sr.Fellow (Australia)Surgeon
Dr. Gaurang ShahMS, MChConsultant Cardio Thoracic and Vascular InterventionsSurgeon
Dr. Sanjay RajdevMD, DNB, MNAMS, DM Consultant in Cardiac and Vascular InterventionsMedical Doctor
Dr. Saurin PatelMD (USA), FACC (USA)Consultant in Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular InterventionsMedical Doctor
Dr. Anuj M. ClerkMD, FNB,EDIC, IDCMConsultant in Critical CareMedical Doctor
Dr. Amit RaodeoMD, DMConsultant in Critical CareMedical Doctor
Dermatology & Cosmetology
Dr. Rajeev DhirConsultant DermatologyMedical Doctor
Dr. Abraham ZachariahFAACS HOD
Dentistry & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Dilip KumarMDS, DNBConsultant in Oral and Maxillofacial SurgerySurgeon
Dr. Shikha GiriMDSConsultant Prosthodontist and ImplantologistSurgeon
Dr. Rummie Walia LutherBDSConsultant Dental SurgeonSurgeon
Dr. Shehzad TopiwalaMD FACE (USA)Consultant EndocrinologistMedical Doctor
Dr. Ashwini Kumar MehtaMSConsultant in ENTMedical Doctor
Dr. Sangeet PoddarMSConsultant in ENTMedical Doctor
Dr. Sunit K ShuklaMD, DMConsultant in GastroenterologyMedical Doctor
General & Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Vinaykumar ThaparMS, DNB, MNAMS, FMASConsultant in Laparoscopic and General SurgerySurgeon
Dr. Nitin JainMBBS MS DNB (Surgery) FIAGES DNB (Surgical Gastroentrology)Consultant in General & Laparoscopic SurgerySurgeon
Dr. Hemalata AroraMD, DNB, ABIM CertifiedConsultant in Internal MedicineMedical Doctor
Dr. Amit KasliwalMDConsultant in Internal Medicine Medical Doctor
Dr. Mihir B. ShahMD (Internal Medicine) Physician (Wellness)
Dr. Dhiraj BhattadM.D. (Medicine)Consultant Physician & HaematologistMedical Doctor
Dr. Sunil BhargavaMD, DNB, MNAMS, STA certified equivalence CCST (UK)Consultant in Interventional Radiology
Dr. Chetan ShahMSConsultant Surgical OncologistSurgeon
Dr. Indoo AmbulkarMD, Fellowship (Medical Oncology)Consultant in Medical OncologyMedical Doctor
Dr. Phulkumari TalukdarDMRT, MDConsultant in Radiation Oncology Medical Doctor
Dr. Deepak JadhavMD, DNBConsultant in Nephrology and Transplant PhysicianMedical Doctor
Dr. Kishor A. ChoudhariMS, MCh(Neurosurgery), FRCS(Edinburgh & Ireland), FRCS(Surgical Neurology)Consultant in NeurosurgerySurgeon
Dr. Atul MarwahMD, Diplomate Certification Board of Nuclear CardiologyConsultant in Nuclear MedicineMedical Doctor
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. K. K. PanickerMDConsultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr. Chitwan DubeyMS OB-GYConsultant Obstetrician & GynaecologistMedical Doctor
Dr. Vaishali JoshiMRCOG, M.D., DNB, DGO, FCPS, European Diploma in Operative Laparoscopy (France), BSCCP Accreditation (U.K.)Consultant in Obstetrics & GynaecologyMedical Doctor
Dr. Vinita S. SalviMD, DNB, FCPS, DGO, DFPConsultant in Obstetrics and GynaecologyMedical Doctor
Dr. Satpal PannuMS Consultant in OphthalmologyMedical Doctor
Dr. Swagata SarkarM.B.B.S (Gold Medalist); M.S. (Ophthalmology); F.M.R.FConsultant Ophthalmologist and Vitreo -Retinal SpecialistMedical Doctor
Dr. Avinash DateMSConsultant in Orthopedic Surgery Surgeon
Dr. Pawan NathMS (Ortho), MCh (Ortho)U.K.Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon - Joint Replacement/ Trauma & Spine Surgeon
Dr. Shailesh PatilMD, MRCPCH (UK), Fellowship Neonatology(New delhi, I.A.P. India) Fellowship Neonatology(Oxford, UK) Consultant Neonatologist and PediatricianMedical Doctor
Dr. Omprakash JamamdarMD, DCH (RCPCH), Fellow Neonatology RCPCH, London. (UK)Consultant Neonatal MedicineMedical Doctor
Dr. Ashish B. DhemreMDConsultant in Paediatrics and Intensive care
Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
Dr. K. Shiv PrakashMS, MCh Consultant in Paediatric & Congenital Cardiac Surgery Surgeon
Dr. Amit PanjwaniMD, DNB, DM Consultant in Pulmonary MedicineMedical Doctor
Radiology & Imageology
Dr. Bhujang PaiMDConsultant and Head Department of Imaging Medical Doctor
Dr. Avanish AroraMS, DNB, MCh, DNB, MNAMS, MRCS (UK)Consultant in UrologyMedical Doctor
Dr. CS PruthiM.D. Cardiologist (Chairman and Managing Director)Medical Doctor
Dr. (Maj Gen) Charanjit SinghAVSM, VSM, MD (Med), DM (Cardiology) Director Cardiac SciencesMedical Doctor
Dr. Amandeep MarkanM.D. D.M. CardiologistMedical Doctor
Dr. Ashok JayantMBBS, M.Ch (CTVS)chief cardiothoracic surgeonMedical Doctor
Dr. Ramandeep SinghMDAnaesthesiologistMedical Doctor
SevenHills Hospital has a 4-bedded Emergency Room with attached mini operating theater is equipped monitors and life saving devices like defibrillator, central oxygen, suction and ventilators.
Critical Care :
The Critical Care Units at SevenHills Hospital are divided into specialty care units. These units are for the patient who requires continuous, comprehensive, and detailed intensive care because of the critical nature of the patient's disease or illness. At SevenHills Hospital we offer the best available intensive care units.
The hospital has well stocked in-house pharmacy department that provides all medicines directly to the respective floors and wards round the clock.
Ambulance Services are well geared to transport patients to the hospital at a quick pace for which SevenHills Hospital also incorporates 2 dedicated cardiac ambulances with trained medical personnel bringing the services to your doorstep.