1. DesiMD is only a facilitator or aggregator of health check-up or treatment packages. DesiMD enables its customers to purchase a preventive health check-up or treatment package right from the comfort of their home or office by providing them with choice of hospitals or diagnostic centres.
2. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of hospitals or diagnostic centres (service provider), it has tied up with many service providers. And the list increases, as we expand the network of service providers from time to time across various locations in India.
3. DesiMD’s advice to customers is to choose a service provider they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with. The customers can browse through the hospital or diagnostic centre profile, which lists the infrastructure available with the service provider and the profile of the physicians available with them for an effective decision making.
4. DesiMD’s responsibilities include:
a. Issuing a valid receipt of purchase of a health check-up or treatment package in its network of hospitals or diagnostic centres
b. Provide refund and support in the event of cancellation
c. Provide assistance for an effective service in its network of hospitals or diagnostic centres and sort out any inconvenience during service delivery
5. The customer or purchaser is required to furnish the following at the time of availing the services from our service providers
a. A copy of the receipt of the purchase communication of a health check-up or treatment package from a specified service provider
b. Identity proof
6. The purhcases done through DesiMD are cancellable. However, please see the cancellation policy of the respective health check-up or treatment packages, as it will vary from one service provider to the other.
a. Please contact our customer support team for more clarifications
7. DesiMD will not charge any payment gateway charges or services unless otherwise specified in the purchase receipt or page
8. Any complaints regarding the service delivery by DesiMD’s service providers will be addressed to them (Service providers i.e., Hospitals/ Diagnostic Centres) and the service delivery is the sole responsibility of the service providers
9. The service providers shall perform the services with reasonable skill and care. However, where applicable, the service providers does not guarantee that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the Services will be complete, accurate, up to date, received or delivered correctly. The service provider may have to suspend services for repair, maintenance or improvement. If so, the service providers will restore them as quickly as is reasonably possible.
10. Any grievances should be reported in about 3 to 5 business working days from date of service by service providers
1. In case of a booking confirmation, an e-mail is delayed or fails because of invalid e-mail id or technical issues, etc., the purchase is confirmed as long as the purchase shows up on the confirmation page of www.desimd.com or packages.desimd.com
a. DesiMD makes the best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer might have received the communication of the purchase of the service through an e-mail id during the course of transaction based on the communication e-mails that are shared with DesiMD at the time of registration and purchase. DesiMD will not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the persons receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold DesiMD liable for non-availability of the service.
2. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that DesiMD may send alerts to the e-mail id and the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering the service
a. The customer acknowledges that the information provided by DesiMD on e-mail or mobile phone number is an additional facility provided by the customer’s convenience and it might be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy
b. In the event of customer finding an error in the alert or message from DesiMD, the customer shall immediately inform the same to DesiMD and DesiMD will immediately make an effort to rectify the error
c. The customer shall not hold DesiMD liable for any loss, damage, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the e-mail/ SMS communication on mobile phone number
3. By accepting the terms and conditions,
a. The customer acknowledges that DesiMD will call/ e-mail/ send SMS alerts, etc., to provide information or take feedback regarding the purchase/ service
b. The promptness and the clarity of the communication from DesiMD depends on many factors including the infrastructure and connectivity of the service provider. DesiMD is not responsible for the delay in communication in any way whatsoever.
c. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless DesiMD and any other service provider of DesiMD including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which DesiMD and service providers of DesiMD may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as consequence of or arising out of misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer; or the customer providing incorrect number/ e-mail id or providing a number/ e-mail id that belongs to that of an unrelated third party