Asked by m x on 02-Aug-2016 01:06:22 Answer Count: 1 Disorder Type: Orthopedics Login to post a reply
Effective Treatments for BrachymetatarsiaBrachymetatarsia (a shortened toe) is an uncommon condition of the foot characterized by shortening of metatarsal bones. Brachymetatarsia occurs when there is one or more abnormal growth in the...11/04/2016 by Dr.
Radial Tunnel Syndrome - Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment and PreventionRadial Tunnel Syndrome (RTS) also known as Radial Nerve Entrapment is a condition of the nervous system in which the radial nerve is pressed tightly by the surrounding structures in the elbow or...03/03/2016 by Dr.
Home Treatment for Sprained FingerA sprained finger occurs when the finger is bent in some way causing damage to the ligaments (A sheet of tough fibrous tissue connecting bones). It especially occurs when you play any sport/...24/02/2016 by Dr.
Lumbar Spondylosis Induced Lower Back PainSpondylosis is an age-related degeneration (wearing and tearing) or deformation of the joints between the spinal discs (vertebrae) in the neck region, middle back, causing cervical spondylosis and...04/02/2015 by Dr.
Bone Marrow Transplantation - Reviving FaithBone marrow is a semisolid substance within our bones, where blood cells such as white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets are manufactured from hematopoietic stem cells (HSC). In a bone...05/01/2015 by Dr.
- The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
- If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
- In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
- The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal (www.desimd.com). Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
- If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.
Answered by Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal on 02-Aug-2016 02:58:15
Osteomyelites is a cureable didease but the case should be diagnosed properly with all investigation.Case to be taken properly for constiyutional treatment.
untill then my prescription as under:
Symphytum -2c in globules 20 , 6/8 globules twice daily before principal meal for 7 days
Calc Phos-3x , 4 tab trice daily wit warm water
In the mean time contact for appointment on 0 943307680 sothat i may give you the time for proper treatment
Dr. A K mandal