Asked by a x on 09-Aug-2016 20:57:17 Answer Count: 1 Disorder Type: Gynaecological conditions Login to post a reply
All You Need to Know About SurrogacyIt is believed that motherhood completes a woman, yet it becomes a controversial subject as soon as we talk about gaining it through some unnatural technique. Surrogacy is one such method that...14/10/2014 by Dr.
In Vitro Fertilization for Pregnancy ProblemsWhat is IVF? An over view? In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a process that involves fertilization of egg by sperm outside the body, in a glass. A woman's ovulatory process is monitored and stimulated...14/10/2014 by Dr.
Gestational DiabetesGestational diabetes refers to a diabetes developed during the gestation period (pregnancy) which may affect the pregnancy or the health of an unborn baby. Diabetes (Diabetes mellitus) is a...22/08/2014 by Dr.
The Pro's and Con's of Hysterectomy : An OverviewHysterectomy is a surgical procedure of removing the whole uterus (a body part where implantation and development of the fetus occurs) or an affected part of the uterus from women’s body. Rarely...20/06/2014 by Dr.
Treatment Options for Fibroids"A 38 year old spinster consulted me with complaints of abdominal swelling and heaviness. She was found to have a large fibroid in the uterus. She underwent laparoscopic removal of fibroid which...19/05/2014 by Dr.
- The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
- If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
- In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
- The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal (www.desimd.com). Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
- If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.
Answered by Dr. Ramya Smitha on 16-Aug-2016 19:25:50
chances of pregnancy are not there as you had intercourse on the day of your next cycle, your period might get delayed due to ipill do not worry