Asked by h t on 28-Apr-2015 10:52:13 Answer Count: 1 Disorder Type: Respiratory disorders Login to post a reply
Home Remedies for Snoring ReliefSnoring has become one of the most common problems among many adults nowadays. It not only has a detrimental effect on one’s body but also relationship of couples. Most often snoring is seen as an...23/05/2016 by Dr.
Managing Interstitial Lung DiseaseILD or Interstitial lung disease is a group of lung disorders that cause progressive scarring of the lung tissue. Due to the scarring of the lungs, breathing becomes very difficult and therefore...21/01/2016 by Dr.
Respiratory Syncytial Virus: Causes, Symptoms, and TreatmentRespiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) is a contagious virus that causes infections of the lungs and respiratory tract. Although it can infect adults, mostly premature infants and children under the age...02/11/2015 by Dr.
Severe Acute Respiratory SyndromeSevere acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a respiratory illness which is caused by a coronavirus called SARS associated coronavirus. SARS is a contagious and sometimes fatal respiratory illness....15/05/2015 by Dr.
Dealing with 'Tracheomalacia - Congenital vs Acquired'Tracheomalacia(TM) is a weakening of the trachea causing notable narrowing of the windpipe (trachea) and thereby leading to airway obstruction, especially during sneezing, coughing or feeding. It is...31/12/2014 by Dr.
- The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
- If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
- In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
- The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal (www.desimd.com). Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
- If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.
Answered by Dr. Sai Praveen Haranath on 28-Apr-2015 10:56:33
Please meet with a pediatrician to assess if the nose is blocked . Simple saline drops may help but sometimes kids can push things into the nose that causes blockage especially if this is a new problem . Gasping for breath is not normal and may indicate a problem like wheezing . Please get an urgent evaluation .