Asked by a x on 07-Aug-2016 16:58:50 Answer Count: 1 Disorder Type: Digestive disorders Login to post a reply
10 Tips to Power Your Digestive HealthMany people only start understanding the importance of a healthy digestive system when they begin to experience discomfort, or symptoms such as bloating, diarrhea, stomach pain, gas, sudden weight...25/03/2016 by Dr.
How our Gut Health can Impact Mood?Did you ever realize that your gastrointestinal tract or gut health can impact your mood way more than you can imagine? It is sometimes described as our “second brain” and that is because it is...17/03/2016 by Dr.
Celiac DiseaseCeliac disease is an immune reaction to consumption of gluten which is a protein found in barley, rye and wheat. If a person who is already suffering from celiac disease eats gluten, it leads to an...05/06/2015 by Dr.
Hepatitis CInflammation of the liver is called hepatitis. Hepatitis C is caused by hepatitis C virus (HCV). This virus attacks the cells of liver causing inflammation of the liver. Usually there are no...21/05/2015 by Dr.
Protect Yourself from Giardiasis: Intestinal InfectionGiardiasis is an intestinal infection caused by Giardia lamblia (a single-celled microscopic parasite) that typically affects the intestines causing abdominal cramps, nausea, swelling and diarrhoea...18/03/2015 by Dr.
- The answer(s) suggested above are for information purposes only.
- If you need further help (or) if you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Centre +91 40 4242 8282 / +91 801 901 2308 and our doctors will try to help you.
- In case of emergency, please call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
- The questions asked for free advice will be visible to visitors of this portal (www.desimd.com). Hence, the user should not divulge and must take the responsibility to not divulge any personal identifiable information on the portal.
- If the patient is less than 18 years of age, parental guidance is advised. We discourage (and disapprove) approaching us directly. It is advised that the query be framed in consultation with their parents. Any query from age group less than 18 years is assumed to be done in accordance with this protocol.
Answered by Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal on 08-Aug-2016 01:15:23
Insufficient information which cannot be helpful for pprescription
It is curable in Homoeopath provided Individualised case record is reqired otherwise this will be a fruiless exercise as there has some inherent cause which has not been identified by you.With propessional Homoeopath practitioner can only help you for all of your problem.
However primary prescription as under:
1. Aloes Soc-200
2 drops in 50 ml water thrice daily 4 days
2 drops in 50 ml water thrice daily 4 days alternately No 1
It is paliative to relieve for time being. Curative remady will be suggested later on appointment.
Report after 10th day of use via maIL : email@example.com or Contact No 09433076820