Plan your visit
Step - 1
Step - 2
Step - 3
Preparation for the travel:
- Once you finalize your travel for a medical treatment, take your local doctor�s advice regarding your fitness for travel. Discuss with your local doctor
- Discuss with your local doctor on the treatment you will be taking overseas, so that you can continue the treatment once you are back.
- Check the credentials and experience of the hospital/ doctor who will be treating you, overseas.
Documents to carry:
- International patients must carry a passport and visa and must be accompanied by your family member or dear ones.
- Carry all the medical reports with you.
- Carry a proof of identity from your local government authorities
Step - 4
Step - 5
Printer-friendly version 4480 reads
Treatment Services: Our Network Hospitals (NABH/ JCI Accredited Hospitals) View All
A large number of leading super specialty hospitals across India that offer modern treatment options in multiple medical specialties makes DesiMD a reliable source to all the people in India and across the globe for their medical tourism needs. Here are the few listed Hospitals.